Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Colorblocked Chambray Tee at Imagine Gnats!

I've got exciting news to share: I am a contributing blogger over at Imagine Gnats!!!

Say what?!!  I know, dudes. Everything's comin' up Milhouse.


Rachael, the mastermind behind the inventive and fun Imagine Gnats sewing patterns (remember I made her adorable Tumble Tee pattern a couple times?) and the beautifully curated fabrics in the Imagine Gnats shop has put together an awesome team of creative contributors.  I am quite honored to be a part of this super cool community of sewists and love seeing everyone's insanely clever and crafty projects and tutorials.  You can read more about the talented team of Imagine Gnats contributors here!

While you're at it, check out my first post as a contributor at Imagine Gnats.  It's inspired by a ready-to-wear top that caught my eye and made with some of the gorgeous chambray fabric in the Imagine Gnats shop. Also, I wear white jeans (shut up, Chuck.)  Here is a little preview, but do pop over to check out the full post at Imagine Gnats!!: