Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craft Supply Overload!

Dudes: 3 months later and our stuff is finally here in Jakarta and, more importantly, in our apartment!  

After spending a few days unpacking and organizing, I have come to the conclusion that the combination of my clothes and shoes, my cooking equipment and my crafting gear constituted about 90% of our shipment.  The remaining 10% was Tim's stuff.

Today I organized the crafting corner: holy crap, I have a lot of crafting supplies!  From left to right: beading/jewelry supplies, knitting/crocheting materials, quilting stuff, sewing paraphernelia, paper crafts, embroidery/needlepoint stuff and miscellaneous.

I guess I have some crafting to do... 

2 comments:

  1. That open space in the lower right corner is right where your staple gun should be. Too bad it is still in my car. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of a day when Martha's sewing room looks like this...one can dream...

    ReplyDelete