Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crazy Pants!


Aren't these pants delightfully crazy?  They might be my 10 year old self's dream pants with their wild, florescent-tinged pattern.... so late '80s/early '90s and so awesome.  Hopefully 2 year old Zoe shares my love for this crazy print.  She seemed to like the throw-back Hammer pants that I made her, so I'm optimistic.

These are the Lovely Rita skinnies from Shwin Designs, cute little skinny jeans with a button flap on the leg.


 I made them from some stretch bottom weight fabric from the Red Tag clearance rack at Joann's... I love how the fabric looks like it's been printed with that bubble-wrap stamping method that's been bopping around the interwebs of late.  Plus I got to use some comically large buttons I have had for a couple years now!  Woo!


I love how they came out... just hope they fit!!