Saturday, May 14, 2016

Me Made May: Week 2 Round-up

Week 2 of Me Made May 2016!

Day 8: Started the day by spilling coffee on my Sewaholic Tofino pj pants (which I wore for several more days with that coffee spill on them... don't judge.). I then changed into my rayon Bettine dress to get a massage, eat brunch, and walk through the park. After sweating through my Bettine (it's so. damn. hot. here.), I changed into my breezy Summer Jazz dress (forgot to take a photo) to lounge about, trace patterns and sew.



Day 9: My Thai plaid Maya top with RTW trousers... you can see the to-donate pile generated last week on the bed behind me!


Day 10: You'll have to trust that I wore my Aires leggings to muay Thai this day...

Day 11: Not sure why I fell off the MMMay16 photo-taking wagon, but I did. I wore my batik Diane Kimono top and RTW jeans.

Day 12: My brand new, yet-to-be-blogged Groove Dress! Elevator selfie:


Day 13: I wore my striped Hot Patterns Shirt-tail Tee and neglected to take a photo...

Day 14: Lazy day finishing up my Jalie 3350 swimsuit, working out, then out for dinner and drinks in my Wardrobe by Me Akinori dress: