Using the same pattern as these cutie baby hats I made a few weeks ago, I crocheted this bright pink hat using Lily Sugar n' Cream yarn in Hot Pink. My seam was a little wonky still (better than the first couple hats, though!), so to cover it up, I made these little flowers and sewed them over the seam along with some pretty mother-of-pearl buttons that the Real Martha gave me. Pretty adorable...If you look closely, you'll notice that one of my flowers has 6 petals and one has 5 petals. Unseen in this photo is yet another flower I made that had 4 petals. I thought I was following the pattern for all of them... don't ask how I ended up with a different result every time. Trials and tribulations of the crochet newbie!