Here's a Made by Rae Josephine blouse I made for my Mom. I've made Josephine for myself several times in the past. I love the pleats (pintucks?) and the wide (but not too wide) neckline and thought my mom would like it, too.
The fabric is floral cotton lawn from Belleboo, which hides the pleats a little bit, but is nice and floaty and light. It's a different colorway of the fabric I used for my mom's Painted Portrait tunic.
For the neckline, I used bias facing rather than bias binding. I didn't use the main fabric for the bias tape, but instead rocked some pretty floral contrast bias tape from Daiso:
I left the elastic casing out and sewed up the side seams except for the area where the elastic casing went, because my mom wanted to pick the right spot for the elastic herself. I think she ended up placing it where I had marked anyway.
I made a rookie mistake and accidentally sewed the whole blouse with 5/8" seam allowance when it only called for a 1/2"... but it didn't make too much of a difference in the fit, which is great. She's getting a lot of wear out of it and loves it!