Thursday, May 3, 2018

Cropped Closet Case Patterns Kalle in Linen


More linen from me. Can't stop, won't stop. Bring on the wrinkles.


This my second white linen shirt of the month, the first being the Classic Shirt. While this cropped Closet Case Patterns Kalle is not a classic yet, so many people have made it that maybe it will become a classic!


This is my third Kalle, but my first cropped version. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but now that's I've made it, I am so happy I did!


It is cuuuuute! I love the deep hem facing and the dramatic high-low hem.


It pairs perfectly with my high-waist No.7 Vanløse pants. Fabulous proportions without showing any belly.


I even like it buttoned all the way up! Normally buttoning shirts like this makes me feel claustrophobic, but the neck/collar situation on the Kalle is quite comfy. And the closed neck balances the cropped length.


Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Thanks for the linen, Fabric Mart! You can see my two shirt side-by-side over on the Fabricistas blog!

Note: I received the white linen from Fabric Mart, but all of my opinions are my own.