Told ya I'd be right back with another Briar t-shirt! This one is the full length version and actually in my size, so there are better photos than my last Briar.
I made this one with some kelly green and white striped knit fabric I got from the Real Martha's stash of vintage/old fabric... it has a bit of an '80s feel to it. It's a much more stable knit than the last fabric I used, which made it much easier to cut. Pretty easy to sew, too, except the edges curled like a mofo.
Sewing this baby together was super simple except for a serger user-error on my part which caused my serger to eat up the neckline a bit. So my neckline is wider than called for and the band narrower. But in the end, I think it looks better this way! This time I included the pocket, which I cut it with the stripes running vertically (I did the same for the neckband).
Overall, I like the final result. I am a little concerned that it is perhaps a bit too long in the back... it fully covers my butt. Hmmm. Also, I think next time I'll center the pocket a bit more... it's inching towards my armpit somewhat.